My random ramblings

Hello all my names Tracy and I hail from sunny West Bromwich. I mad about football and I support my local team West Bromwich Albion (and yes I did cry when we were relegated from the Premiership last season) I'm also a huge fan of Green Wing.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Update

Ok appologies first. I know I haven't been around much recently but I have been really busy. I'm decorating at the moment which is a nightmare and I am doing shed loads of overtime at work as I have more work to do than there are hours in the day. Anyway having checked today I noticed that I had some more guesses on the quiz so I have updated the quiz post with the correct answers but there are still 6 left to get so keep going, and well done to everyone who has had a go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Molly Bloom said...

Hello there..long time no see. I just popped by. I'm so busy too. And next week as well. This is the first moment I've had. Nightmare isn't it? Hope you are okxxx

9:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home