My random ramblings

Hello all my names Tracy and I hail from sunny West Bromwich. I mad about football and I support my local team West Bromwich Albion (and yes I did cry when we were relegated from the Premiership last season) I'm also a huge fan of Green Wing.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Why?

1.) Why is it every time I go on holiday I come back to work to find the temp I spent a week and a half training has buggered off on the first day of my holidays, leaving me with 2 weeks worth of paperwork (my desk looks like a rainforest has exploded over it) to attempt to catch up with?

2.) Why is it when i'm faced with a veritable mountain of work to do something always occurs which doubles my workload?

3.) Why is it our bought ledger department never get anything wrong ?

4.) Why is it when out bought ledger deparment do cock up it's always my fault ? (and I don't even work for the same department as them !!!!)

5.) Ok I lied there'd no number five. This has not been a good week in workland.



P.S I stole the list ide from Billy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home