My random ramblings

Hello all my names Tracy and I hail from sunny West Bromwich. I mad about football and I support my local team West Bromwich Albion (and yes I did cry when we were relegated from the Premiership last season) I'm also a huge fan of Green Wing.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Bugger

So i'm off on my holidays tomorrow, hurrah! Well if hurrah be the word why is the title of this post bugger. Well i'm begining to think my holiday is jinxed. Firstly two weeks ago my dad had a heart attack and now 2 days before I travel, what happens....there's a bloody military coup in Thailand which is where i'm going ! I swear someone up there does not want me going on this holiday ! Never mind we're still going despite the tanks, guns and soldiers. Hopefully I won't get shot or deported !

Anyway that's quite enough of that. I think it's about time I put the first lines results up.

In a tie for the lead are Poe and Stacie with 8 correct answers each, and in 3rd is Realdoc with 4 correct answers.

The missing answers were

1. - Sugar we're going down - Fall out Boy
4. - Here Come Everyone - The wonderstuff
5. - Chasing car's - Snow Patrol
7. - Never Again - Nickleback
11. - Confusion - Zutons
12. - Solitary Man - HIM
17. - We Come - Faithless
18. - Love Is Only A Feeling - The Darkness
21. - Country Girl - Primal Scream
27. - The Adventure - Angels and Airwaves


Righty ho I'm off for a couple of weeks happy blogging one and all and i'll speak to you all when I get back. Hopefully with plenty of pictures.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That really is a "bugger" moment! Thailand is amazing though so I hope you enjoy it despite the tanks!

11:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home