My random ramblings

Hello all my names Tracy and I hail from sunny West Bromwich. I mad about football and I support my local team West Bromwich Albion (and yes I did cry when we were relegated from the Premiership last season) I'm also a huge fan of Green Wing.

Monday, September 04, 2006

First Lines

Ok firstly appologies for not updating this blog in a while but i've been a busy Baggie. I did my run for charity on Sunday so I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who sponsored me. Anyway that's enough of that, lets move onto the main post.

Ok this is my first lines quiz as promised. I have tried to steer clear of album tracks and anything with the title in. I've done 30, and I don't think they will pose any problems for you. So here goes

1. Am I more than you bargained for ? Yet I've been dying to tell you anything you wanna hear.

2. I Got my first real 6 string, bought it at the 5 and dime. - Summer of 69, Bryan Adams - Stacie

3. I know coz i've seen it, it was great and I want it. - Modern Way - Kaiser Cheifs - Poe

4. There is no us there is only I, I drop like a tear from my eye

5. We'll do it all on our own.

6. Tonight i'm gonna have myself a real good time. - Don't stop me now - Queen - Stacie

7. He's drunk again it's time to fight. She must have done something wrong tonight.

8. I never saw it as the start more a change of heart. - The Day We Caught The Train - Ocean Colour Scene - Poe

9. It's a new day but it all feels old. It's new life that's what i'm told. - The Anthem - Good Charlotte - Stacie

10. We get it on most every night, when that moon is big and bright. - Dancing int he moonlight - Top loader - Stacie

11. It's funny how it tears you apart, at first ir beaks you head then your heart.

12. Miranda was mine till the time that I found her holding Jim loving him.

13. Sitting here wasted and wounded at this old piano. - Bed of Roses - Bon Jove - Poe

14. Me with the floor show kick it with your torso, boys getting high, girls even more so. - Rock DJ - Robbie Williams - Realdoc

15. See them walking hand in hand across the bridge at midnight. Girls on Film - Duran Duran - Poe

16. Something that I felt today something that I heard. - Resolve - Foo Fighters - Poe

17. All the subtle flavours of my life have become bitter seeds and poisoned leaves without you.

18. Oh the first touch of youth was upon you when our eyes first met.

19. The taxman's taken all my dough and left me in my stately home. - Sunny Afternoon - The Kinks - Poe & Realdoc

20. Another turning point a fork stuck in the road. - Good Riddance (Time of your life) - Green Day - Stacie

21. Never get to bed never get to heaven.

22. When your day is long and the night, the night is yours alone. - Everybody Hurts - REM - Stacie

23. Waking up and 12 in my clothes again. - Just A Day - Feeder - Stacie

24. Friday night and i'm going nowhere, all the lights are changing green to red. - Babylon - David Gray - Realdoc

25. There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard. - Better Together - Jack Johnson - Stacie

26. When you try your best but you don't succeed. When you get what you want but not what you need. - Fix You - Coldplay - RD

27. Why I have the same last dream again, the one where I wake up and i'm alive.

28. Breaking my back just to know your name. - Somebody Told Me - The Killers - Stacie

29. So what I saw on Monday, I was hoping someday you'd be on your way to better things. - She move in her own way - The Kooks - Poe

30. The Friday sun bears down again as we drive with our friends. - Las summer - Lostprophets - Poe


Ok so that's my 30, have fun and off you go.

8 Comments:

Blogger realdoc said...

14. Rock DJ Robbie
19. Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon The Kinks
24.?Babylon David Gray

2:47 pm  
Blogger Billy said...

I keep turning up to these too late. Pah.

Is 13 really Bon Jovi? Top tune.

9:00 pm  
Blogger baggiebird said...

Stacie well done i did say they weren't all that difficult, just a little random.

Ah RD yu were right with number 24 nice one

Poe I knew I should have put more than thirty up.

Billy. I have to admit I do love the Jovi boys. And Bed of Roses is a top tune.

12:52 pm  
Blogger realdoc said...

26 Coldplay Fix you

(it's playing on the radio now!!!! synchronicity that is)

2:55 pm  
Blogger Molly Bloom said...

Congrats on your charity work Baggiebird. I'm impressed. Hope you are ok and didn't get any blisters.

9:11 am  
Blogger baggiebird said...

Poe Sorry my answer has been a while in coming, I had major trauma at the weekend, neddless to say my dad is still in the hospital but is on the mend. Anyway in answer to you question. You have change from blogger to another when it asks you to choice and identity then you just put in your name and your web address if you have one (i use my blog address). Hope this helps


Hello Molly welcome, nice to see you here. Thanks for your congratulations. I am as it twer built for comfort rather than speed, so I think managing to get round the course (which had several inclines not least the masiive one with only 1 KM left to go) wasn't half bad. Thankfully no blisters just tired limbs and stiff limbs, but that didn't last long

12:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurrah I can post on your blog now! Though they've all beaten me to the answers!

1:49 pm  
Blogger baggiebird said...

Welcome RB, tis very nice to see you here. Never fear there are still a few answers left to get.

3:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home