My random ramblings

Hello all my names Tracy and I hail from sunny West Bromwich. I mad about football and I support my local team West Bromwich Albion (and yes I did cry when we were relegated from the Premiership last season) I'm also a huge fan of Green Wing.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Rachel's Request

Ok as per Rachel's request, here are some more of those delightful cryptic clues.

1. Aircraft data recording unit - Black Box - Stacie
2. Young men selling mice - Pet Shop Boys - Stacie
3. Excellent weed - Supergrass - Stacie
4. Toilet lecture
5. Contributing to car safety
6. Nuclear pussy - Atomic Kitten - Poe
7. Awful etiquette - Bad Manners - Stacie
8. Metal Airship - Led Zepplin - Billy
9. Skeletal Letter - Boney M - Poe
10. Sting in the tail
11. Young man's area - Boyzone - Kate
12. Several raincoats found in cemetary - Max Bygraves - Poe
13. Throttlers - The Stranglers - Stacie
14. Gorgeous but not northern
15. Revolvers and flowers - Guns n Roses - Stacie
16. Great Hairy creature - Super Furry Animals - Poe
17. Both of you - U2 - Stacie
18. Correct exclaimed Mr Flinstone - Right Said Fred - Poe
19. Rubbish - Garbage - Stacie
20. Happy is a brave warrior with orange seeds - Glayds Knight and the Pips - Rachel

I know some of these are very easy but they are fun. Also this is really quite hard and very addictive http://www.107.peugeot.co.uk/peugeot.swf

9 Comments:

Blogger baggiebird said...

Nice on Rach number 20 is Glayds Knight. You just caught me having a go on the peugeot parking game !

3:06 pm  
Blogger baggiebird said...

Well done Stacie your right on both accounts

5:43 pm  
Blogger Billy said...

Oooh, I love these! :)
Metal Airship = Led Zeppelin.

6:28 pm  
Blogger Billy said...

I did know some of the ones that already been guessed.

Honest.

6:29 pm  
Blogger baggiebird said...

Well done guys. Stacie it may have been quicker to do it in one go but I am glad to see you back.

Poe you were right about the super furry animals. I thought right said fred were long gone.

Nice to see you here Billy i'm glad you like my little quiz I only have about another 480 to post so i'm sure there will be more. And I believe you, i'm sure your a most honest individual

10:36 pm  
Blogger baggiebird said...

Nice one Kate. I remeber Boyzone ....ok confession time I actually went to see them in concert ....twice !!!!

10:33 am  
Blogger baggiebird said...

Yes Poe it is indeed Max Bygraves. It took me ages to work that one out

4:03 pm  
Blogger Heather said...

Late again but here's my answers,

5. The Crash Test Dummies
10. The Scorpions
14. The Beautiful South

11:42 pm  
Blogger Heather said...

Bugger Adzer beat me to all of them, that's what I get for not reading all of the comments first.

11:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home