My random ramblings

Hello all my names Tracy and I hail from sunny West Bromwich. I mad about football and I support my local team West Bromwich Albion (and yes I did cry when we were relegated from the Premiership last season) I'm also a huge fan of Green Wing.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Mondayish

Well the weekend is over and Monday is here again. I'm usually not too bad on Monday mornings but today I have wanted to be anywhere other than at work. So I hear you say whats so strange about that, well the truth is I'm one of those lucky people who has a job they adore. Ok so I don't get paid shed loads of money and I'm not high powered and important and yes a lot of what I do is repetative, but I do get paid enough to live on, and be able to go on holiday and enjoy myself. I also have zero stress and a manager who doesn't care what time I get in or what time I leave as long as by the end of the week my work is done (he also makes a good cup of tea) So why this morning did I wake up in dread of going into the office? I really don't know. I'm just hoping it's beacuse I'm tired and I'm getting impatient for my holiday to be here. I think I just need my 2 weeks of doing something different every day in a different country ( well in my case it will be 3 different countries) Well what ever it is I hope I feel less Mondayish tomrrow.

By the way football update the Baggies beat Hull City 2 goals to nill. All I have to say on this matter is Super super John, Super super John, Super super John, Super Johnny Hartson !

2 Comments:

Blogger Fraudulent Little Tart said...

"I also have zero stress and a manager who doesn't care what time I get in or what time I leave as long as by the end of the week my work is done"

Can we swap . . . please?

Stress levels through the roof with demanding customers and HoD's who lie to me about deadlines.
A manager who is *the* super-bitch-troll-from-hell
and
If I'm more than 3 minutes late I get docked 15 minutes salary.

I HATE my job! HARRUMPH

9:53 pm  
Blogger baggiebird said...

Oh Pen that sounds horrible. I don't think I could cope with that. I think i'm too used to my easy life. I worked for a woman before, and I have to admit as sexist as it may be I much prefer working for a man. The woman I used to work for was quite frankly evil to me.

10:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home