My random ramblings

Hello all my names Tracy and I hail from sunny West Bromwich. I mad about football and I support my local team West Bromwich Albion (and yes I did cry when we were relegated from the Premiership last season) I'm also a huge fan of Green Wing.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Quiz Time

Good morning all. I had a music quiz sent to me yesterday, which is currently driving me insane. I will not rest till I have completed it. This is a strong statement seen as though it's 500 questions long! Anyway I thought you guys might like to play along too, so i'm going to post the 1st 20 questions (I have managed to get the answers to these). I thought I wouls post 20 aq week until between us we have managed to answer all 500.

Ok so is basically a pop quiz, with cryptic clues. Each clue leads to the name of an band or artist. I am reliably informed that they are all popular bands etc. So anyway thats ennough waffle here are your first 20 ......enjoy!

1. Venom = Poison
2. Oysters annoyed by heavy traffic = Pearl Jam
3. lion talker = Leo Sayer
4. Champagne and orange juice = Bucks Fizz
5. Pale serpent = Whitesnake
6. Primative Shout = Primal Scream
7. Primates = The Monkees
8. B.A, M.Sc, B.Eng = The Three Degrees
9. Where snow white's friends keep their bikes = Shed 7
10. Woodworkers = The Carpenters
11. Back to normal = Status Quo
12. Spicy jalapenos = Red Hot Chilli Peppers
13. Hard shelled insects = The Beetles
14. A violent place for plants to live = Savage Garden
15. Dark Sunday = Black Sabbath
16. Distribute equally = Cher
17. Barbie was even at 100 ?????
18. Desert waterhole = Oasis
19. Shilhouettes = The Shadows
20. Hamlet a female relative = Shakespear's Sister



OK GO

6 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

1. Poison
2. Pearl Jam
4. Bucks Fizz
5. White Snake
6. Primal Scream
7. The Monkees (Gorrillaz?)
8. Three Degrees
9. Shed 7?
10. The Carpenters
12. The Red Hot Chili Peppers
13. The Beatles
18. Oasis

I know the rest, but I'll leave some for the others to do!

11:57 am  
Blogger baggiebird said...

Vey good H that earns you a gold star. I knew I should have posted some harder ones. I think i'll do that next time. Number 7 is indeed the Monkees. and number 9 is Shed Seven.

12:44 pm  
Blogger baggiebird said...

I'm rubbish as well Stacie. It took me ages to get some of the really simple ones !

3:19 pm  
Blogger Fraudulent Little Tart said...

Oooooowwwww, I got one . . .

15. Black Sabbath

Yay for me!

:o)

11:23 pm  
Blogger baggiebird said...

Nice one Pen that's correct.

9:13 am  
Blogger baggiebird said...

Oh Rachel I've spent the past couple of days walking round going doh! when another answer has wormed it's way into my head. Cher was one of those

1:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home