My random ramblings

Hello all my names Tracy and I hail from sunny West Bromwich. I mad about football and I support my local team West Bromwich Albion (and yes I did cry when we were relegated from the Premiership last season) I'm also a huge fan of Green Wing.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Welcome one and all

Hello everyone, well here goes. I'm new to this blogging malarky so you'll have to excuse me if I ramble a bit, but then again that is the title of my blog so I think that's what I'll do !

For some reason I have been unusually busy recently. For example this weekend I spent enjoying my little self completely. On Saturday was the annual fun day at work. It had a wild west theme this year. So I spent my Saturday afternoon wandering around site drinking beer (which was free) eating burgers (which were also free) and wearing a straw Stetson (again this was free). I had a go on the mechanical bull and lasted about 2 seconds, I was really bad but it was all good fun. Then on Sunday I went to the football. Sunday saw the Baggies (West Brom Albion) final friendly before the start of the season (which is on Saturday). It was a nice day apart from the match being dull (but then again friendlies usually are) and the people sitting behind me. I unfortunately had 3 people sitting behind me on Sunday who go to the football once a year and like to spend it criticizing the team. People like this really annoy me. If they think the team is that bad why o why don't they just stay at home, that way they save money and their constant whinging doesn't annoy everyone sitting by them ! Ok that's my football rant over and done with but I'm sure it won't be my last !

Anyway I think that's it for now. That's my first post done I just hope can keep finding things to whitter about

5 Comments:

Blogger baggiebird said...

Ahh not very long just about 10 mins. I have yet to put my photo on it and add links to other blogs. I think i'll be ok with the photo it'll be the links that'll cause problems

2:03 pm  
Blogger Terri Nixon said...

Hey, Baggie :) Nice blog. Will link you soon as I have time to update mine. Sounds like you had a great time, and free beer is always good ...

2:55 pm  
Blogger baggiebird said...

Thanks Terri. When I figure out how to do links I will get yours put on. I have to say free beer is the best, especially as a managed to nab some to take home with me and sconsume at my lesiure!

3:59 pm  
Blogger Heather said...

Hey Baggie, that's one good looking blog you've got going here. Adding you to my links immediately. Keep posting!

9:17 pm  
Blogger baggiebird said...

Thanks H. I'm doing my best. I've managed the links now I just need to get my photo sorted

9:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home