My random ramblings

Hello all my names Tracy and I hail from sunny West Bromwich. I mad about football and I support my local team West Bromwich Albion (and yes I did cry when we were relegated from the Premiership last season) I'm also a huge fan of Green Wing.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Inappropriate Conversation No. 1

Part of my job involves ordering items of uniform for various members of staff, mostly mechanics. The particular conversation I am about to retell involved trousers. The problem with our uniform supplier is that they only keep popular sizes in stock. So if you need larger sizes or smaller sizes you have to wait for the odd year or so while they are made. Ok so knowing this about a month and a half ago I ordered some trousers for one of the mechanics. The said mechanic requires rather large trousers. I did explain the situation to him regarding large sized items of clothing and them taking forever to be delivered. Anyway Mr Mechanic has been whinging at me for a couple of days about his trousers (or rather the lack of them) so in a fit of fed upness I chased up the whereabouts of his trousers and found out they would be with us next week. This information I passed on the the Team leader on duty to pass on to Mr Mechanic... Ok here comes the conversion.

Team Leader - Trace I've spoken to Mr Mechanic (this his not his real name). I've told him you've spoken to Fat Bastards Trouser emporium and they say his trousers will be here next week

Me - Ok, thanks for that. What did he have to say

Team Leader - Well he said if he worked anywhere else they would have just told him that they'd rung up about his trousers and they would be here next week. I told him he should have been expecting the fat bastard comment.

Me - Well he really should have done.

Team leader - Anyway he did say that he doesn't need big trousers because he's a fat bastard, he needs big trousers to house his enormous cock !

Me - Oh ok

I have pondered on this conversation and come to several conclusions the first being I really didn't want to know why he needs very large trousers and the second being that , that must be the most original excuse for having to buy big trousers I have ever heard.

Can I just point out we do have a dignity in the work place policy that we have all signed and quite obviously take no notice off.


Quiz update:-

This will teach me to check my posts properly.

Sorry Poe you are indeed correct you did guess the Beautiful South , so thats another pint to you. You now have 6 points

And well done to Adzer and Heather who guessed Lou Reed, Crash Test Dummies and the Scorpions correctly. I'm putting you down and sharing the points.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home