My random ramblings

Hello all my names Tracy and I hail from sunny West Bromwich. I mad about football and I support my local team West Bromwich Albion (and yes I did cry when we were relegated from the Premiership last season) I'm also a huge fan of Green Wing.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Perfect Peace

Well it's Monday and all is peaceful in my office. My manager is on a weeks holiday and I am all alone with no one to bother me or ask me to make the tea. I love having the office to my self I always seem to get more work done, and it means I get to listen to any music I want at a volume I can actually hear. So today I am listening to various CD's I have bought in with me, mostly calming ones as the "the fear" that started on Friday has well and truly taken hold today. I am trying not to think about injections . (It's not working I just did...arrgghh)

Anyway I thought I'd better give the results of the quiz out. They are as follows :-

Stacie takes the title with 8 correct answers
Poe comes in a close second with 5 (although I think he got the hardest one which was Max Bygraves)
Then in joint 3rd place with one each are Billy. Kate and Rachel

Anyway well done all. Keep a check as no doubt I will be posting some more soon

Football update....Ok so were 3 games into the season and so for we've one 1 and drawn 2. We are sitting 10th in the table but i'm not panicking yet, all i'm saying is we must do better and does anybody have a striker for sale?

By the way with reference to the last quiz the missing answers are

4. Toilet Lecture = Lou Reed
5. Contributing to car safety = Crash Test Dummies
10. Sting in the Tail = Scorpians
14. Gorgeous but not Northern = The Beautiful South

Injection update. I am a complete wuss the injection wasn't as painful as I thought it was going to be, it was just a little prick......ok there's a joke in there somewhere, answers on a postcard

5 Comments:

Blogger baggiebird said...

Well That certainly made me smile this morning.

9:14 am  
Blogger realdoc said...

See injections are all in the build up, told you it wouldn't be too bad

2:41 pm  
Blogger baggiebird said...

I really should know by now to trust in your wise words RD

4:18 pm  
Blogger Billy said...

I should have got the South there. Oh well.

8:13 pm  
Blogger baggiebird said...

Poe, I will double check to make sure that I didn't miss any of your answers.

Billy never mind. I will post some more soon for you to try you hand at. I've spent the last week walking around saying "doh" everytime I think of another answer. I only have another 300 to get!

11:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home