My random ramblings

Hello all my names Tracy and I hail from sunny West Bromwich. I mad about football and I support my local team West Bromwich Albion (and yes I did cry when we were relegated from the Premiership last season) I'm also a huge fan of Green Wing.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Congratulations

I would just like to say well done to my friend Steve. He recently beet 500 candidates to become Dudley Learning Partnerships Learner of the year. So it's a a big pat on the back for him. Below is a picture of him recieving his award from the mayor of Dudley





Oh yeah and happy birthday Steve (he's 50 today)


UPDATE

The lovely shinny new trophy Steve is holding in the photo above has unfortuantly met with a small accident and is now in about 3 million pieces..oopppss!! But not to worry he has already ordered a replacement. Don't break this one Steve

3 Comments:

Blogger Molly Bloom said...

Congratulations Steve! And Happy Birthday wherever you are! I love Bob tooxx

7:00 pm  
Blogger baggiebird said...

Thanks Molly. I have to admit Bob is a cutie

6:42 pm  
Blogger Heather said...

Well done Steve!

4:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home