My random ramblings

Hello all my names Tracy and I hail from sunny West Bromwich. I mad about football and I support my local team West Bromwich Albion (and yes I did cry when we were relegated from the Premiership last season) I'm also a huge fan of Green Wing.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Nervousness

Well tonight's the night, it is the second leg of West Bromwich Albions play off semi final against the old enemy Wolverhampton Wanderer's. We go into this game 1 goal in the lead on aggregate (we managed a very slender win at the custard bowl on Sunday 3-2 to the Baggies) Now all we need to progress to a play off final against Derby and Wembley on the 28th May is a draw tonight. So I'm pleading for everyone to send there good luck and best wishes to the Baggies, and to me as from 7.45 tonight I will be just sooo nervous (in fact it's already started to build) I have my ticket and I will be there, but I really don't think I can watch, this is not an experience I am looking forward to. I am beginning to wish I hadn't bought a ticket and could hibernate under by duvet tonight, and only check the score when I was feeling brave !



P.S.....ooh a football blog from a girl, never mind I'm sure I can think of some needlework or childcare related topics to blog on ......well maybe not

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home