My random ramblings

Hello all my names Tracy and I hail from sunny West Bromwich. I mad about football and I support my local team West Bromwich Albion (and yes I did cry when we were relegated from the Premiership last season) I'm also a huge fan of Green Wing.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Quizical

Oh Lord I didn't think it had been that long between posts. I am truly rubbish and I do apologise. So in order to make up for my neglect I thought it may be time for another of those fab quiz's that seem to go down so well. So here goes, I think you all know how it works by now,

Have fun


1. Genuflect for a gem - Neil Diamond - Llewtrah
2. Wild Urban Evangelists - Manic Street Preachers - Istvanski
3. Moist, soaked, saturated - Wet, Wet, Wet - Llewtrah
4. Depressed Evertonians
5. The Spanish heavyweight in the WC
6. Orleans maid swaps her protective shield - Joan Armatrading - Llewtrah
7. First man on the piste
8. Bob bush - Robert Plant - Llewtrah
9. Bracelets - Bangles - Calliope
10. William's sea - Billy Ocean - Istvanski
11. Enchanted
12. Famous Doctor
13. American Bombers - B52's - Istanski
14. Last letter of the alphabet at the pinnacle - ZZ Top - Llewtrah
15. Affirmative
16. Toilet Toilet - Lulu - Llewtrah
17. Changing current - AC/DC - Istvanski
18. FM cranium - Radiohead - Llewtrah
19. Residing in cardboard - Living in a Box - Istvanski
20. Anger at mechanical device - Rage Against The Machine - Istvanski

21. Many people in an abode - Crowded House - Llewtrah
22. Flavoured frozen water - Vanilla Ice - Calliope
23. Explosive lady - Ms Dynamite - Llewtrah
24. Brothers - Bros - Llewtrah
25. Not a shallow colour - Deep Purple - Istvanski

26. Youngsters fate - Destiny's Chils - Calliope
27. Entrances - Doors - Istvanski
28. Latin water - Aqua - Llewtrah
29. Reverberating rabbit people - Echo and the Bunnymen - Llewtrah

30. In Fashion

10 Comments:

Blogger llewtrah said...

1 - Neil Diamond (kneel diamond)
3 - Wet wet wet
8 - Robert Plant
14 - ZZ Top
15 - Yes
16 - Lulu ? (loo-loo)
18 - Radiohead
20 - Rage at the Machine
21 - Crowded House
23 - Ms Dynamite
24 - Bros
29 - Echo and the Bunnymen

7:07 am  
Blogger Istvanski said...

I won't repeat what I think are correct answers by Llewtrah.

2. Manic Street Preachers
3. The Blue Toffees
7. Snow Patrol (?)
10. Billy Ocean
13. B52s
14. Zappa (?) XTC (?)
17. AC/DC (or) The Tides
19. Living in a Box
20. Rage Against The Machine
25. Deep Purple
27. The Doors
29. The Vibrators

6:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

9. Bangles
22. Vanilla Ice
26. Destiny's Child
30. Depeche Mode

6:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

12 - Dr hook? Dr Feelgood?

4:13 pm  
Blogger llewtrah said...

6 - Joan Armatrading (Joan Armour-Trading)
12 - Dr & the Medics?
28 - Aqua

8:19 pm  
Blogger baggiebird said...

Right I need to check these. Sorry been a little busy recently but I promise to check them tomorrow and get the scores on the doors

xx Baggie


I know i'm rubbish !

10:44 pm  
Blogger baggiebird said...

Right guys as you can see I have finally updated the scores on the doors, so here goes

Llewtrah well done you with 12 correct answers. I am going to award you an extra half a point as you we're almosr right with number 20, but istvanski was totally right

Istvanski you get 9 correct answers. as much as I wish there was a band out there by the name of the Blue Toffees there 'aint so sorry thats wrong as is your answer to 29 (but this did make me laugh out loud)

Anonymous sorry your answer to number 12 is wrong

Calliope well done you 3 correct answers i'm afraid number 30 is not Depeche Mode

8:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 Moody blues?

11:04 pm  
Blogger rockmother said...

I was just about to write how crap I am at cryptic stuff as I am thick and severely retarded when I try but is

15. Yes
and
30. En Vogue?

You see - no. 5 just reads as Miguel Toilet to me - thick thick thick!

8:22 pm  
Blogger baggiebird said...

Darcie number 4 is indeed the moody blues.

And Rock Mother, your not crap at these you've just rattled off 2 correct answers. And I actually prefer your answer to number 5, I reckon that would be a great name for a musician

4:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home