My random ramblings

Hello all my names Tracy and I hail from sunny West Bromwich. I mad about football and I support my local team West Bromwich Albion (and yes I did cry when we were relegated from the Premiership last season) I'm also a huge fan of Green Wing.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Perspective

I'm a pretty artistic person, I can paint and draw pretty well , although don't ever ask me to do your portrait as you will end up looking like a cross between a mumpet and something out of alien (and I don't mean Sigorney Weaver!) So when I got these pictures sent to me I was pretty much blown away. The persepctive in thse pictures is damn near perfect, lets face ot for them to work it would have to be.

Have a look for yourselves and let me know what you think.





P.S

Sorry I forgot to update the Christmas quiz I will do that today so keep a look out for the results











2 Comments:

Blogger Billy said...

Fantasic pictures, although they do make my head feel funny looking at them too long.

6:43 pm  
Blogger baggiebird said...

Yup me too Billy. They are brilliant. I have absolutly no idea where you start when producing a picture like those

10:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home